Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja will be romancing Kajal Aggarwal and Richa Gangopadhyay for the film ‘Sir Osthara’ and shooting of this movie will begin from July 1st in Ooty. Earlier, the film was scheduled to start on June 16th but it has now been pushed to July 1st. The movie is being directed by Parasuram, who scored a hit recently with the film ‘Solo’.
Ashwini Dutt is the producer of this movie and Thaman is scoring the music.
- Sharwanand reveals the biggest mistake of his career
- 2.0’s teaser to be out in IPL Final?
- Birthday Special : Which film had NTR’s best performance to date?
- Motion poster for Saamy 2’s Telugu version delayed slightly
- Namitha Is Back In Action