Even as hero Ravi Teja is busy with a couple of movies – Nela Ticket and Amar Akbar Anthony – he has recently okayed yet another project which will be bankrolled by leading production house Mythri Movie Makers. This out-and-out entertainer is going to be directed by Kandireega fame Santhosh Srinivas.
As per the latest updates, the Mass Maharaj will be romancing Bengaluru beauty Catherine Tresa in the film. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard. Catherine is popular among Telugu audiences for her stylish MLA’s role in Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu. More details about the project will be revealed soon.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections