Actor Ravi Teja is currently busy shooting for Anil Ravipudi’s Raja The Great in Darjeeling. The film’s first schedule will be wrapped up by this month end and the Mass Maharaja will kick-start his next project, Touch Chesi Chudu, in debutant Vikram Sirikonda’s direction.
According to the latest reports, Ravi Teja will be romancing two heroines in this movie. Apparently, Vikram has recently narrated the script to slender beauty Pragya Jaiswal and the actress is currently busy chalking out her dates for this project.
It is already known that Raashi Khanna will be playing the other female lead in this movie. Nallamalupu Srinivas and Vallabhaneni Vamsi will jointly produce the movie.
- Mahesh’s niece makes her acting debut
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi