It’s well-known that hero Ravi Teja will join hands with Sreenu Vaitla for the fourth time after Nee Kosam, Venky and Dubai Seenu. Noted production house Mythri Movie Makers will bankroll this project, which will go on floors in April.
It’s been reported already that the film has been tentatively titled Amar Akbar Anthony. The Mass Maharaja will be seen in three different roles and will be sporting three distinct looks for each role in the movie. A majority of the film’s shoot will take place in the US.
The makers are yet to finalize the film’s leading lady. More details regarding this exciting project will be revealed soon.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai