Ravi Teja might team up with Harish Shankar once again, if the latest buzz is to be believed. A leading newspaper has claimed that Harish Shankar is keen on signing up Ravi Teja for his upcoming film Seeti Maar, and that he has already narrated the story to the actor.
In the past, Ravi Teja and Harish had worked together for Shock and Mirapakay, and the latter went on to become a big hit. Harish Shankar went on to become a popular filmmaker after that with blockbusters like Gabbar Singh and DJ to his credit.
More details about this project are awaited. Currently, Ravi Teja is acting in Kalyan Krishna’s Nela Ticket, and he will also be part of Sreenu Vaitla’s next.
- Raj Tharun’s interesting role revealed in Raju Gadu
- Happening young beauty signs Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer
- Poll : What are you looking forward to in Bharath Ane Nenu?
- Fans to make Rangasthalam event memorable
- Mahanati seals its release date