Following the release of his last outing Dohchay, director Sudheer Varma was rumored to be teaming up with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja for the remake of the hit Bollywood con thriller Special 26. However, there has been no official confirmation from both the parties. As per the latest reports, Sudheer recently narrated a con thriller to Ravi Teja and the Mass Maharaja is quite impressed with the story and gave his nod.
Reports further reveal that Sudheer is determined to showcase a never seen before comic angle in Ravi Teja, apart from his usual energetic charms. Apparently, Ravi Teja suggested a few changes in the script and Sudheer is currently working on a bound script before he gets the final go-ahead from the star.
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
- Venkatesh wants to emulate Amitabh Bachchan
Articles that might interest you