Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja has used 17 G’s for a single song. Wonder what the G’s are? Well, we are talking about generators in this case and he has used an incredible 17 of them for a single song! Sources say that the special set erected for this song will dazzle the audience and huge amount of electricity was needed to light up the whole set as per the director’s requirement. This song will be a part of ‘Daruvu’, the socio – fantasy entertainer being directed by Shiva. Burugupalli Shivaramakrishna is the producer of the movie.
Currently, important sequences are being canned at Ramoji Film City and the unit will soon travel abroad for picturization of a few songs. Vijay Anthony is scoring the music for this movie.
- Tej shares his relationship with Karunakaran
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
Articles that might interest you