Following the release of his last film, Bengal Tiger, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is yet to commence his next project. The actor was in talks for a couple of films with various filmmakers, but none of them went on floors till date. Even the supposedly confirmed project, Robin Hood, is awaiting the right time for its start.
According to the latest reports, Ravi Teja is planning to remake the super hit Bollywood comedy, Jolly LLB. The film is a court-room drama and it was remade successfully into Tamil as Manithan. Apparently, Ravi Teja watched the original recently and evinced interest to remake the film in Telugu.
Even though nothing has come out from the discussions between the actor and the makers until now, a positive news is expected soon.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise