Released almost a decade ago in Telugu, Ravi Teja and Jyothika starrer Shock marked the directorial debut of noted director Harish Shankar. However, the film, even though was appreciated for its making style and a different story, ended up as an average grosser at the box-office.
Surprisingly, the film’s dubbed version will soon be releasing in Tamil after 10 long years. Jyothika still commands a huge fan following in Tamil and her comeback Tamil film 36 Vayadhinile last year has brought her back into the limelight and this will work in favour of Shock’s success chances in Tamil.
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- First look of Mohan Babu’s next to be out today
- Sun TV bags Indrasena’s satellite rights
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award
- Balakrishnudu gets censor clearance