Hero Ravi Teja’s much-awaited film in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction is all set to kick-start in the US on February 19. The film’s core team has already left for America to begin the pre-production formalities. Ravi Teja will join the team in April after he wraps up Kalyan Krishna’s Nela Ticket.
Tentatively titled Amar Akbar Anthony, the Ravi Teja-Sreenu Vaitla film will be an out-and-out entertainer in typical Sreenu Vaitla style. The movie will be produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. A majority of the film’s shoot will take place in the US.
Star comedian turned hero Sunil will return to full-length comedy role with this movie. Kajal Aggarwal is said to have been roped in as one of the female leads in the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23