Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s film with director Gopichand Malineni has been interestingly titled as ‘Balupu’ and this news has been confirmed by music director Thaman, who has started work on the compositions for the movie. The film is going to begin after Ravi Teja completes his current assignments as well as Parashuram’s film.
Prasad V Potluri is producing the movie on PVP cinemas banner and more details regarding the cast and crew are expected. Ravi Teja and Gopichand Malineni teamed up for the movie ‘Don Sreenu’ sometime ago. Gopichand tasted success recently with ‘Bodyguard’, where he directed Victory Venkatesh.
- Top producer says Netflix & Amazon are killing cinema
- Tragedy in Mahesh Babu’s family
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr