Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s film with director Gopichand Malineni has been interestingly titled as ‘Balupu’ and this news has been confirmed by music director Thaman, who has started work on the compositions for the movie. The film is going to begin after Ravi Teja completes his current assignments as well as Parashuram’s film.
Prasad V Potluri is producing the movie on PVP cinemas banner and more details regarding the cast and crew are expected. Ravi Teja and Gopichand Malineni teamed up for the movie ‘Don Sreenu’ sometime ago. Gopichand tasted success recently with ‘Bodyguard’, where he directed Victory Venkatesh.
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram