We have already reported that Ravi Teja and director Sampath Nandi’s upcoming film has been titled as ‘Bengal Tiger’. The latest update is that the film will be launched in the month of January, and regular shoot will begin from March 2015.
Milky beauty Tamannaah and smiling beauty Rashi Kanna would be seen as the female leads. This film also features Rao Ramesh, Posani Krishna Murali, Sayaji Shinde and Bollywood actor Boman Irani in key roles.
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies