Ravi Teja will be joining with Sampath Nandi for ‘Bengal Tiger’. The film was launched officially this morning at Ramanaidu Studios with several film celebrities attending the event. Tamannaah pairs up with Ravi Teja for the first time. The pre-production work is nearing completion and the film is soon expected to go to the sets.
Sampath Nandi was earlier supposed to direct the much discussed ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ starring Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. However, he chose to opt out of the project for reasons unknown. As per the buzz, Sampath has prepared an out and out entertainer script to suit Ravi Teja’s image.
‘Bengal Tiger’ will be produced by Radha Mohan, who earlier produced Sampath Nandi’s debut film ‘Yemaindi Ee Vela’.
- Top Bollywood star in Chiru151?
- Interesting title in consideration for NBK101?
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you