Ravi Teja will be joining with Sampath Nandi for ‘Bengal Tiger’. The film was launched officially this morning at Ramanaidu Studios with several film celebrities attending the event. Tamannaah pairs up with Ravi Teja for the first time. The pre-production work is nearing completion and the film is soon expected to go to the sets.
Sampath Nandi was earlier supposed to direct the much discussed ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ starring Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. However, he chose to opt out of the project for reasons unknown. As per the buzz, Sampath has prepared an out and out entertainer script to suit Ravi Teja’s image.
‘Bengal Tiger’ will be produced by Radha Mohan, who earlier produced Sampath Nandi’s debut film ‘Yemaindi Ee Vela’.
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
- Significance Of Kaala’s Poster Revealed!
Articles that might interest you