Ravi Teja will be joining with Sampath Nandi for ‘Bengal Tiger’. The film was launched officially this morning at Ramanaidu Studios with several film celebrities attending the event. Tamannaah pairs up with Ravi Teja for the first time. The pre-production work is nearing completion and the film is soon expected to go to the sets.
Sampath Nandi was earlier supposed to direct the much discussed ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ starring Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. However, he chose to opt out of the project for reasons unknown. As per the buzz, Sampath has prepared an out and out entertainer script to suit Ravi Teja’s image.
‘Bengal Tiger’ will be produced by Radha Mohan, who earlier produced Sampath Nandi’s debut film ‘Yemaindi Ee Vela’.
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu