Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s socio fantasy entertainer ‘Daruvu’ will hit the screens on May 4th. The movie is currently in the final stages of production and shooting will complete with this schedule, which ends on March 16th. The climax action sequence is being shot on a huge scale with massive sets. Shiva is the director of this movie and Burugupalli Sivaramakrishna is the producer.
Tapsee is the heroine in this movie and Vijay Anthony is scoring the music. The movie was originally scheduled for a March release but extensive post production activities pushed the date to May. The film is carrying the tag line ‘sound of mass’.
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away
- Cheli combo all set to materialize again?