Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Daruvu’ was set for a May 18th release earlier, but the film has now been shifted to May 25th as per the reports in the industry. Gabbar Singh’s phenomenal run is said to be the reason behind this change. The socio fantasy entertainer has veteran Tamil star Prabhu playing the role of Yamadharma Raja.
Tapsee is the heroine in this movie and Siva is the director. Burugupalli Sivaramakrishna is producing this project and Vijay Anthony has scored the music. The film is expected to be a laugh riot with typical Ravi Teja flavour.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Rajamouli joins Instagram