Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ is all set for release on August 15th and this was informed by the makers of the film at a press meet held today. The movie has Ileana as the heroine and Puri Jagan is the director.
The film’s music has been composed by Raghu Kunche and Bhaskarabatla has penned the lyrics. The production team expressed happiness over the way this movie has shaped up and Puri Jagan says that the film will be a clean and complete entertainer. The movie has been produced by BVSN Prasad in association with Reliance Entertainments.
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script
- Special plans for Prabhas’s birthday
- Adirindi yet to get a clearance
- Anushka to impress yet again
- Kamal apologizes for supporting Modi’s demonetization