Post the release of Bengal Tiger, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja signed a couple of films under the direction of two young filmmakers, Chakri and Sudheer Varma. The Chakri directorial will be launched first and it has been tentatively titled Robinhood. Now, one of Ravi Teja’s biggest hits will be releasing in Tamil.
Popular Tamil distribution house Bhadrakali Films, which released Bruce Lee and Srimanthudu recently, has acquired the Tamil rights of Ravi Teja’s 2013 hit Balupu. Titled Evanda in Tamil, the film had its audio launch on Tuesday.
Directed by Gopichand Malineni, The film had Shruti Haasan, Anjali and Prakash Raj in prominent roles. Evanda will hit the screens in the last week of January.
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
Articles that might interest you