Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is known for his commercial films and his entertaining acts. In his upcoming film ‘Sir Osthara’, he will be seen in a mass masala song which is currently being shot in Ramoji Film City against a market yard set. Bustling shops, crowds and colourful market scenes will be a part of the song.
Kajal Aggarwal and Richa Gangopadhyay are the heroines in this movie and Nara Rohit will be seen in a special appearance. Devi Sri Prasad has scored the tunes and Parasuram is the director. Parasuram scored success with ‘Solo’ and he is now working to give Ravi Teja a break at the Box Office.
Ashwini Dutt is producing this film which will show Ravi Teja as a football coach.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many