Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is known for his commercial films and his entertaining acts. In his upcoming film ‘Sir Osthara’, he will be seen in a mass masala song which is currently being shot in Ramoji Film City against a market yard set. Bustling shops, crowds and colourful market scenes will be a part of the song.
Kajal Aggarwal and Richa Gangopadhyay are the heroines in this movie and Nara Rohit will be seen in a special appearance. Devi Sri Prasad has scored the tunes and Parasuram is the director. Parasuram scored success with ‘Solo’ and he is now working to give Ravi Teja a break at the Box Office.
Ashwini Dutt is producing this film which will show Ravi Teja as a football coach.
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
Articles that might interest you