Looks like Ravi Teja is finally inching closer to begin the shooting of his next film. The actor has been on a major sabbatical following the lukewarm response for his previous film, Bengal Tiger, which released last year.
According to the latest reports, Ravi Teja has locked Vakkantham Vamsi’s script and the movie will be directed by Race Gurram’s writer Vikram Siri. Apparently, this will be an intense cop drama and Ravi Teja will be seen as a badass cop.
The pre-production work is going on currently and a formal launch will take place very soon.
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
Articles that might interest you