123Telugu had earlier reported that Ravi Teja has teamed up with his Power director KS Ravindra (Bobby) for a film. The film’s pre-production work is progressing at a brisk pace and it is expected to go on floors soon.
If the latest buzz is to be believed, the film will be a remake of a hit Korean film. Although the details are still under wraps, it is said that the film will be on the lines of an action entertainer. An official confirmation about this is yet-to-be-made.
Meanwhile, apart from this film, Ravi Teja has Robinhood with debutant filmmaker Chakri with one more film with Ramesh Varma lined up.
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram