123Telugu had earlier reported that Ravi Teja has teamed up with his Power director KS Ravindra (Bobby) for a film. The film’s pre-production work is progressing at a brisk pace and it is expected to go on floors soon.
If the latest buzz is to be believed, the film will be a remake of a hit Korean film. Although the details are still under wraps, it is said that the film will be on the lines of an action entertainer. An official confirmation about this is yet-to-be-made.
Meanwhile, apart from this film, Ravi Teja has Robinhood with debutant filmmaker Chakri with one more film with Ramesh Varma lined up.
- Taapsee uses Rana’ technique for promotions
- Ajith losing out heavily in Tollywood
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s slap-gate video goes viral
- Popular character artiste’s son turns hero
Articles that might interest you