123telugu had already reported that Ravi Teja’s next in the direction of Chakri was supposed to kick start this month end. Looks like things are being delayed yet again as the project is yet to take off.
Reports reveal that the pre-production formalities are yet to be completed and the team wants to go on floors only with a proper plan. A clear start date will be out soon.
It has been quite some time now after Bengal Tiger that a Ravi Teja film has gone on floors. Raashi Khanna plays the female lead of this much awaited project.
- Megastar Appreciates Baahubali’s Team
- Theater managers arrested for selling Baahubali tickets in black
- Baahubali’s overseas destruction continues
- RC11 unit thrilled with first schedule rushes
- Pawan Kalyan inspired Baahubali’s interval scene
Articles that might interest you