Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Sarocharu’ will be having its audio launch this Friday, on the 30th of November. Devi Sri Prasad, who is in good form these days, has scored the film’s music. Kajal Aggarwal and Richa Gangopadhyay are the heroines in this movie.
Parasuram, who tasted success with Nara Rohit’s ‘Solo’, is the director of this movie and he has managed to rope in Nara Rohith for a special role in the movie.
Noted producer Aswini Dutt is producing this movie which will see Ravi Teja in a new avatar as a coach.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you