Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Sarocharu’ will be having its audio launch this Friday, on the 30th of November. Devi Sri Prasad, who is in good form these days, has scored the film’s music. Kajal Aggarwal and Richa Gangopadhyay are the heroines in this movie.
Parasuram, who tasted success with Nara Rohit’s ‘Solo’, is the director of this movie and he has managed to rope in Nara Rohith for a special role in the movie.
Noted producer Aswini Dutt is producing this movie which will see Ravi Teja in a new avatar as a coach.
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan
- Poll : What did you think of the recent Nandi Awards?
- Balakrishna unaffected with Nandi Awards controversy
- Don’t compare me with Nayanthara says Rakul
- Aadi and Charan’s bonding in Rangasthalam