Ravi Teja’s upcoming film, Bengal Tiger is getting ready to hit the screens on the 10th of December. Ravi Teja will be seen in yet another entertaining role and speaking about the same, director Sampath Nandi said that the star will have a new characterization which will entertain the audience big time.
Sampath also revealed that its was because of this unique character Ravi Teja agreed to do the film in the first place. Bheems Cecireleo is the music director where as Rashi Khanna and Tamannaah are the female leads.
KK Radha Mohan is producing the film on Sri Satya Sai Arts.
- Jai Lava Kusa’s latest US collections
- Stage Set For Spyder’s Massive Release In US
- Madras HC Issues Interim Stay Order On ‘Mersal’
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
Articles that might interest you