Vishal’s Rayudu opened to some decent collections from all over the B and C centres in AP and Telangana. Latest update reveals that the film has now collected a total share of 5 crores in both the Telugu states.
The makers are quite happy with this result and revealed that the film reached their target audience big time. They also added that the film is still running in close to 200 theatres all over and is still attracting good audience.
Directed by Muttaih, Rayudu had Sri Divya as the female lead.
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series
- Nithya Menen opens up about NTR biopic
- Tholi Prema and Awe’s latest US collections
- Massive set for Thala Ajith’s next
- Star comedian’s marriage date fixed