Vishal’s Rayudu opened to some decent collections from all over the B and C centres in AP and Telangana. Latest update reveals that the film has now collected a total share of 5 crores in both the Telugu states.
The makers are quite happy with this result and revealed that the film reached their target audience big time. They also added that the film is still running in close to 200 theatres all over and is still attracting good audience.
Directed by Muttaih, Rayudu had Sri Divya as the female lead.
- AR Murugadoss’ next to kick-start from October
- Star heroine aims to write her first script by year end
- DJ’s 2-day Nizam collections
- DJ’s 2-day AP/Telangana collections
- Hero Ravi Teja’s younger brother is no more
Articles that might interest you