Vishal’s Rayudu opened to some decent collections from all over the B and C centres in AP and Telangana. Latest update reveals that the film has now collected a total share of 5 crores in both the Telugu states.
The makers are quite happy with this result and revealed that the film reached their target audience big time. They also added that the film is still running in close to 200 theatres all over and is still attracting good audience.
Directed by Muttaih, Rayudu had Sri Divya as the female lead.
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you