Vishal’s Rayudu opened to some decent collections from all over the B and C centres in AP and Telangana. Latest update reveals that the film has now collected a total share of 5 crores in both the Telugu states.
The makers are quite happy with this result and revealed that the film reached their target audience big time. They also added that the film is still running in close to 200 theatres all over and is still attracting good audience.
Directed by Muttaih, Rayudu had Sri Divya as the female lead.
- Mother refutes rumors on Trisha’s hospitalization
- Yet to release Telugu movie goes to Bollywood
- Stars galore in Boyapati’s next
- Appatlo Okadundevadu eyes Hindi remake
- Kajal reveals why she did ‘Pakka Local’
Articles that might interest you