Senior producer RB Choudary, who is making his comeback to Tollywood with Vijay Devarakonda’s Dwaraka after a 3-year long hiatus, will be releasing his son and popular Tamil actor Jiiva’s forthcoming Tamil comedy, Kavalai Vendam.
Apparently, RB Choudary’s Super Good Films shelled out a whopping price to acquire the Telugu dubbing rights of Kavalai Vendam, which is the highest ever offer in Jiiva’s career. The film also stars Kajal Aggarwal.
The Tamil version is slated to release on October 7th and the Telugu version is expected to get a simultaneous release.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you