Senior producer RB Choudary, who is making his comeback to Tollywood with Vijay Devarakonda’s Dwaraka after a 3-year long hiatus, will be releasing his son and popular Tamil actor Jiiva’s forthcoming Tamil comedy, Kavalai Vendam.
Apparently, RB Choudary’s Super Good Films shelled out a whopping price to acquire the Telugu dubbing rights of Kavalai Vendam, which is the highest ever offer in Jiiva’s career. The film also stars Kajal Aggarwal.
The Tamil version is slated to release on October 7th and the Telugu version is expected to get a simultaneous release.
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Raja The Great’s title song impresses
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
Articles that might interest you