Senior producer RB Choudary, who is making his comeback to Tollywood with Vijay Devarakonda’s Dwaraka after a 3-year long hiatus, will be releasing his son and popular Tamil actor Jiiva’s forthcoming Tamil comedy, Kavalai Vendam.
Apparently, RB Choudary’s Super Good Films shelled out a whopping price to acquire the Telugu dubbing rights of Kavalai Vendam, which is the highest ever offer in Jiiva’s career. The film also stars Kajal Aggarwal.
The Tamil version is slated to release on October 7th and the Telugu version is expected to get a simultaneous release.
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag