Always trust Sukumar to come up with something different and out of the box with each of his movies. The director has done it yet again with Ram Charan’s 11th movie, which has been launched officially this morning in Hyderabad. Charan’s dad Megastar Chiranjeevi sounded the first clap to begin the formalities.
Sukumar has come with an interesting theme poster to announce the movie’s commencement. The illustrated poster shows Ram Charan in a village getup, wearing dhoti and carrying ‘kavadi kundalu’ slung on a bamboo stick against a village backdrop.
The film’s regular shooting will begin in February. This as-yet-untitled village entertainer will be produced by Mythri Movie Makers. DSP scores the music and Samantha is expected to be paired opposite Ram Charan, although an official announcement is awaited.
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
Articles that might interest you