Balakrishna and Nagarjuna, the second generation stars from the illustrious Nandamuri and Akkineni families, will be clashing with each other at the box-office this Sankranthi season with their films Dictator and Soggade Chinni Nayana respectively.
However, both the stars have been maintaining that they are not competing with anyone. In his latest interview, Nag even said that he is ready to share the screen space with Balakrishna in a multi-starrer. Nag said that he and Balayya had planned to team up with each other in the past but they could not find the right script.
Nag said that he is awaiting the right script, director and producer for this prestigious project. It is well known that legendary stars and fathers of Nag and Balayya, ANR and NTR, acted in several films together.
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
- Kaadali’s trailer creates curiosity
Articles that might interest you