Gorgeous beauty Samantha stated that she is ready to cut down her remuneration if filmmakers approach her with sensible scripts that have scope for showcasing her performance. Speaking to a Telugu news daily, Samantha said that she has been waiting for scripts with sensible story and strong characters. However, the gorgeous beauty lamented that she hardly came across such highly impressive scripts in her career.
Justifying the ‘make hay while the sun shines’ idiom, Samantha also said that she usually demands remuneration based on her popularity among her fans and revealed that the producers cut down remuneration whenever they give flops.
Speaking of importance of heroines in our films, Sam also said that audience throng to the theaters to watch their favorite heroines and not just star heroes alone.
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
Articles that might interest you