Without a doubt, Kamal Haasan is one of the most versatile and acclaimed actors in the country. Kamal is a perfectionist and he is known to mould himself completely according to the requirements of any given role. His dream project ‘Viswaroopam’ is all set to hit the screens next month and when asked about it, Kamal sounded excited. “We are making Viswaroopam with a budget of 200 Crores and it is shaping up very well. I am very excited”.
When asked whether he had undergone plastic surgery for the young look in the film, Kamal responded candidly. “I have not undergone plastic surgery till now. But what is wrong with it? So far, the good genes given by my dad has kept me in shape. But when the need for plastic surgery arises, I will not mind getting it done.”, he said.
Not many stars will respond to that question as candidly as Kamal did folks. We can’t wait to catch Kamal’s ‘Vishwaroopam’, what about you?
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks