‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna has always been open to encouraging new trends in the industry. He attended the 100 days function of ‘Lovely’ today and expressed happiness over the movie’s success. Speaking at the occasion, Nagarjuna said that director B. Jaya’s work is impressive. “I have always wanted to work with a female director and if Jaya has a good story, I am willing to act in her direction”, said Nagarjuna.
Nagarjuna looked young and dashing in his new hairstyle which he has been maintaining for Dasaradh’s ‘Love Story’. Meanwhile, his devotional offering ‘Shiridi Sai’ is getting ready for release this September.
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s film to be shot in Oman
- Young hero’s comeback gets busier
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017