Nandamuri Balakrishna is ready to do pivotal roles like in UKUP, in the films of other young heroes, if the script is good! This was revealed by Balakrishna himself in today’s press meet held at Film Chamber. When asked by a scribe if he is ready to act in the films of other young heroes, Balakrishna replied “If the script is good, why not? Let directors come up with good scripts and nice roles like the one in UKUP. I will definitely act”.
Balakrishna, Lakshmi Manchu, Manoj and Deeksha Seth participated in the press meet today. All of them expressed happiness at the movie’s reception and condemned the acts of piracy that have been brought to the notice of the team.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?