Real Star Dr.Srihari will play a primary role in a film titled ‘Prema Varadhi’ and it is being produced by Seetharama Films Productions. The director of this film is R.V. Subrahmanyam and he has chosen Nagendra and Raghana Chinnaswamy to play the lead roles in this movie. The film was launched yesterday in Hyderabad. Srihari spoke on the occasion, saying “The concept of the film is that a man is a real lover only if he can love his family. I will be playing the role of a person who is committed to bringing together lovers”.
The director said that Srihari agreed to his role on the movie as soon as he heard the storyline. The movie’s shoot will begin from the second week of August and it is being readied for a Diwali release. Nagababu, Ahuti Prasad, Sana, Hema, Duvvasi Mohan, Suman, Satyam Rajesh and others will be part of the film.
- Will this dream combo materialize for Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut?
- Mahesh shoots inside the CM chamber
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore