Now that the Sankranthi holidays are done and public is back to their respective jobs, the real test for the Sankranthi releases will kick start today. All the three major films like Khaidi 150, Satakarni and Shatamanam Bhavati will be looked at very closely by the trade pundits.
All the three films have been doing exceptionally well in all its areas of release. As of now, Chiru’s Khaidi No 150 is leading the pack and Satakarni is not far behind. This second week will be quite crucial for these films as the smooth run of them will ensure more profits for the makers.
With no big release this week, it will be really interesting to see how these films fare at the box office.
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
Articles that might interest you