Nagarjuna’s son Akhil Akkineni’s debut film Akhil supposed to release for Dussera but got delayed a week before and has not been given a release date yet. Being produced by Actor Nithin, the whole shoot was over and everything was set for release.
Apparently, after watching the final cut, Nagarjuna did not like a particular scene involving a lion in CGI graphics which he believed did not look believable enough and has requested the team to re-work the scene.
Working towards releasing a perfect film, the team has chosen to indefinitely delay the movie and rework the scenes to make them better. There has been speculation that the movie might release for Diwali, but not further official announcement has been given. We will have to wait and see for further announcements.
- Poll : Who among these is the most stylish heroine in Tollywood?
- Rogue’s first look teaser to be unveiled tonight
- Latest updates on Thala’s Vivegam
- Sai will shoot into the top league after Winner: Gopichand
- Star heroine heaps praises on Mahesh Babu
Articles that might interest you