Nagarjuna’s son Akhil Akkineni’s debut film Akhil supposed to release for Dussera but got delayed a week before and has not been given a release date yet. Being produced by Actor Nithin, the whole shoot was over and everything was set for release.
Apparently, after watching the final cut, Nagarjuna did not like a particular scene involving a lion in CGI graphics which he believed did not look believable enough and has requested the team to re-work the scene.
Working towards releasing a perfect film, the team has chosen to indefinitely delay the movie and rework the scenes to make them better. There has been speculation that the movie might release for Diwali, but not further official announcement has been given. We will have to wait and see for further announcements.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you