Allu Arjun was supposed to fly to the US for a month-long training session. Bunny had planned to train under a fitness trainer to get the desired look for his military man’s role in his soon to be commenced film, Naa Peru Surya.
However, it was revealed yesterday that Bunny will not be flying to the US and that a fitness expert will be flown in from America to train Bunny. And here’s the reason why Bunny cancelled his US trip.
Apparently, senior Tamil stars Action King Arjun and Sarathkumar will be acting alongside Bunny in the movie. The Stylish Star’s US trip would have resulted in a severe dates clash and delay of shooting. Hence Bunny decided to train in Hyderabad itself.
- Telugu beauty’s weight loss regimen yields positive results
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 10-12-2017
- NPS’ Goa schedule nears completion
- Jai Simha’s shoot to conclude soon
- Low key releases this week