Superstar Ajith is undoubtedly one of the biggest stars in Tamil. Whenever his film is up for release, there is a festive atmosphere all over. His latest outing, Vedhalam is going to hit the screens this Diwali and the buzz has been unprecedented.
Latest reports reveal that the pre-release business is super strong and the film has already been sold to various distributors for nearly 35 crores till date. This is the highest for any Ajith film till date.
Vedhalam, which also stars Shruthi Haasan will lock horns with the Kamal Haasan starrer Thoonga Vanam which is made as Cheekati Rajyam in Telugu.
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you