With just one day left for the grand release, the most awaited action entertainer, Kick 2 is all set for a huge opening day tomorrow. The advance bookings have been witnessing increasing craze with each passing hour. After securing a record breaking release in Ravi Teja’s career in AP, Ceded and Nizam areas, Kick 2 will be releasing in more than 100 theaters in Karnataka, yet another record for the Mass Maharaj and on par with the top stars.
Leading Kannada distributors, Brunda Associates and Ramu Films are giving the film a lavish release in Bangalore, Mysore and the rest of Karnataka centres. Recently, Ravi Teja’s Kannada debut along with Superstar Shivaraj Kumar, Vajrakaya completed a grand 50 day run and this has added to the craze.
Directed by Surender Reddy, Kick 2 is produced by Nandamuri Kalyanram on his NTR Arts banner.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you