Yes you heard it right. That’s what the pretty lass Reema Sen is seen telling everyone these days. The Chitram and Manasantha Nuvve star, who recently got married to Shiv Karan Singh was last seen alongside Manoj Bajpai in Gangs of Wasseypur.
In a recent interview when she was asked about how it was going career wise after marriage, she was quick to answer “Everyone gets stereo typed roles after their marriage, but in my case I am getting lot of main lead offers. Marriage has brought me huge luck and my husband is very lucky for me. As soon as he stepped into my life, my career has taken away in a very big way. Lets all hope that her offers continue for a very long time and she keeps entertaining us as she always has.
- Garuda Vega’s trailer is fantastic: Balakrishna
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies