Speaking to the media, she said, “My friends often joke about how I’ve worked for six years here without ever getting linked to a co-star. So I felt happy when I heard the speculation about my relationship with Sai Dharam Tej. I finally feel like a celeb now.” She also added that she enjoys working with him and they share good onscreen chemistry.
It is defiantly appreciable to see an actress brush off such rumours and take them lightly.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans