Speaking to the media, she said, “My friends often joke about how I’ve worked for six years here without ever getting linked to a co-star. So I felt happy when I heard the speculation about my relationship with Sai Dharam Tej. I finally feel like a celeb now.” She also added that she enjoys working with him and they share good onscreen chemistry.
It is defiantly appreciable to see an actress brush off such rumours and take them lightly.
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
Articles that might interest you