Ravishing actress Regina Cassandra and debutant Dileep Prakash-starrer Hare Rama Hare Krishna was launched at Ramanaidu Studios today, with Premam director Chandoo Mondeti giving the clap and senior editor Kotagiri Venkateshwara Rao switching on the camera and director Veera Shankar directing the first shot.
This as-yet-untitled romantic comedy is being directed by debutant Arjun Sai, who had worked as a writer for movies such as Srimannarayana, Damarukam and Nakshatram etc.
The film’s regular shooting will begin in May and a major part will be shot in Kulu Manali. S Naveen Reddy’s Sai Arunachaleshwara Creations banner is foraying into production with this film. Prakash Raj and senior actress Amani are playing important roles in this movie. Anup Rubens is the music composer.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you