Ravishing actress Regina Cassandra and debutant Dileep Prakash-starrer Hare Rama Hare Krishna was launched at Ramanaidu Studios today, with Premam director Chandoo Mondeti giving the clap and senior editor Kotagiri Venkateshwara Rao switching on the camera and director Veera Shankar directing the first shot.
This as-yet-untitled romantic comedy is being directed by debutant Arjun Sai, who had worked as a writer for movies such as Srimannarayana, Damarukam and Nakshatram etc.
The film’s regular shooting will begin in May and a major part will be shot in Kulu Manali. S Naveen Reddy’s Sai Arunachaleshwara Creations banner is foraying into production with this film. Prakash Raj and senior actress Amani are playing important roles in this movie. Anup Rubens is the music composer.
- Breaking News : Sridevi passes away
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer