Directed by a newbie Lokesh Kanagaraj, the film is about a few friends moving to Chennai in search of a job and the proceedings after that. The film also stars Sundeep Kishan and actor Sri in lead roles.
Titled Maanagaram, the film has already completed its shoot and is currently in its post production.
Maanagaram will soon hit the theaters in Telugu as well albeit, the official date is yet to be announced.
Bankrolled by Potenial Studios which earlier made Maya, the film also features Charlie and Ramadoss in pivotal roles.
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
Articles that might interest you