It is well known that three star Tamil directors, Selvaraghavan, Gautham Menon and SJ Surya, are joining hands for a horror thriller. While Gautham Menon will be donning the producer’s hat, the film will be directed by Selvaraghavan and SJ Surya will play the male lead.
As per the latest reports, happening young actress Regina Cassandra has been roped in to play the female lead’s role. Touted to be a spine-chilling horror, this film will go on floors from February. The makers are also planning to release the film in Telugu, witnessing the demand for this crazy combination.
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
- Nikhil to stun with his acting prowess in Keshava
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
Articles that might interest you