Hugely popular for her sparkling performances and gorgeous looks, Chennai girl Regina is reportedly on the verge of signing a multistarrer. Latest reports reveal that Regina has been approached by Srinivas Avasarala for his soon to be launched romantic drama, Jo Achyuthananda, featuring young heroes Nara Rohith and Naga Shaurya.
Apparently, Srinivas narrated the film’s script and her character to Regina recently and impressed with what she had heard, the actress immediately gave her nod. An official announcement is expected to be made very soon. The film’s regular shooting will kickstart from April and Kalyan Koduri will score the music while Sai Korrapati will produce this film.
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
- Mehrene excited for Mahanubhavudu’s release
Articles that might interest you