For the first time since its existence, the IIFA Awards are set to take place in Hyderabad under the title, IIFA Utsavaam. Organizers are aiming to host a star studded event, with stars from Bollywood and South Indian Film Industries set to come together.
According to the latest update, the hot and happening Regina Cassandra is all set to co-host the event along with Allu Sirish which is slated to happen this weekend. Several stars like Ram Charan and Akhil are set to perform at this even and make it a grand success.
- Srikanth launches his mobile App
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official
- Mohanlal and Prakash Raj to shoot together after 2 decades
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series
- Nithya Menen opens up about NTR biopic