Speaking to a leading Telugu news daily, Regina said that she plays a maid named Mariam who dies and later turns ghost to take revenge on those who are responsible for her death. Highly elated to be part of a Selvaraghavan film, Regina couldn’t stop thanking the director for casting her in this much-awaited film.
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
- Child Artiste From Megastar’s ‘Indra’ Turns Hero
Articles that might interest you