Speaking to a leading Telugu news daily, Regina said that she plays a maid named Mariam who dies and later turns ghost to take revenge on those who are responsible for her death. Highly elated to be part of a Selvaraghavan film, Regina couldn’t stop thanking the director for casting her in this much-awaited film.
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu opens to huge numbers in Nizam
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
Articles that might interest you