Regina Cassandra shot to fame within no time in Telugu Cinema. After appearing in several medium budget films, Regina soon catapulted to the big league with Ravi Teja’s ‘Power’ and Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’. Not stopping here, the actress also bagged a lucrative endorsement deal alongside Allu Arjun.
Last Friday, Regina’s latest Tamil flick, ‘Rajathandhiram’ was released to a thumping response. Critics and film lovers have been appreciating the film’s highly engaging screenplay and twists. Made on a shoestring budget with fresh faces, this heist film is expected to rake in huge profits for its makers.
Regina will next be seen in ‘Dil’ Raj’s ‘Subramanyam For Sale’, starring Sai Dharam Tej. The film is being directed by Harish Shankar.
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Young hero turns singer for his next