Regina Cassandra shot to fame within no time in Telugu Cinema. After appearing in several medium budget films, Regina soon catapulted to the big league with Ravi Teja’s ‘Power’ and Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’. Not stopping here, the actress also bagged a lucrative endorsement deal alongside Allu Arjun.
Last Friday, Regina’s latest Tamil flick, ‘Rajathandhiram’ was released to a thumping response. Critics and film lovers have been appreciating the film’s highly engaging screenplay and twists. Made on a shoestring budget with fresh faces, this heist film is expected to rake in huge profits for its makers.
Regina will next be seen in ‘Dil’ Raj’s ‘Subramanyam For Sale’, starring Sai Dharam Tej. The film is being directed by Harish Shankar.
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
Articles that might interest you