Kalyan Krishna will soon make his debut as a director. He will be directing Nagarjuna in a film tentatively titled Soggade Chinni Nayana. Nag will be seen in dual role in this film. Ramya Krishna and Sonal Chauhan are playing the female leads. The regular shooting of this movie will start from November 15th
Nagarjuna is giving chances to new directors once again. Apparently he is interested in working with Chandoo Mondeti and Srinvas Avasarala as well. Lets hope these projects materialise soon.
- JLK’s updated Krishna region collections
- JLK’s latest Chennai city collections
- Mahesh’s fresh revelation on film with Rajamouli
- Queen’s official Tamil remake launched
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
Articles that might interest you