Kalyan Krishna will soon make his debut as a director. He will be directing Nagarjuna in a film tentatively titled Soggade Chinni Nayana. Nag will be seen in dual role in this film. Ramya Krishna and Sonal Chauhan are playing the female leads. The regular shooting of this movie will start from November 15th
Nagarjuna is giving chances to new directors once again. Apparently he is interested in working with Chandoo Mondeti and Srinvas Avasarala as well. Lets hope these projects materialise soon.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you