One of the most prestigious films in Toolywood and Kalyanram’s career, Om has finished all censor formalities and is set to the hit the screen on June 28th. Kriti Kharbanda and Nikesha Patel have played the lead roles in the film and Sunil Reddy has directed the film. Kalyan Ram has produced the film under NTR Arts banner and has left no stone unturned as the film was shot for nearly 150 days on a large scale. Several 3D technicians who had worked on films like Step Up 3, Final Destination, Avatar and Spider Man 4 have worked on this film. Achu and Sai Karthik have scored the music.
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore
- Nithya’s Role To Be A Highlight In Adhirindhi
- Anirudh confirms his next with NTR
- Savyasachi to have some memorable music