Following the release of his recent comedy entertainer, Eedu Gold Ehe, Sunil is shooting for his next film, Ungarala Rambabu, under the direction of Kranthi Madhav. The film stars Malayali actress Miya George as the female lead.
Ungarala Rambabu has completed nearly 70 percent of its shooting part and the makers are planning to release the film on December 23rd. Paruchuri Kireeti is producing this movie, which is laced with humour and sensible social message.
The first look poster of Ungarala Rambabu will be released soon.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you