Following the release of his recent comedy entertainer, Eedu Gold Ehe, Sunil is shooting for his next film, Ungarala Rambabu, under the direction of Kranthi Madhav. The film stars Malayali actress Miya George as the female lead.
Ungarala Rambabu has completed nearly 70 percent of its shooting part and the makers are planning to release the film on December 23rd. Paruchuri Kireeti is producing this movie, which is laced with humour and sensible social message.
The first look poster of Ungarala Rambabu will be released soon.
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
- Queen’s Telugu Remake To Be Launched Soon
- No movie should be compared with Baahubali: Prabhas
Articles that might interest you