Varun Tej’s Mister is all set to hit the screens on April 13. Directed by Sreeni Vaitla, the film also has Lavanya and Hebah Patel in lead roles. The film is a complete entertainer and it’s going to be a tremendous makeover for Varun Tej post Loafer.
Except for a song, the rest of the film’s shooting has been wrapped up. The team will soon fly to Italy to shoot the last song and with this, the whole film will be complete. “Everyone has put in their heart and soul in to the film and we are confident that the film will be a big hit. Mickey J Meyer has given wonderful tunes for the film,” producer Bujji said.
KV Guhan is the cinematographer of the film and it has been shot in Spain, Chikmangulur, Chalakudy and Hyderabad.
- Baahubali 2’s three days AP/Telangana collections
- Unleashed the power of Indian Cinema: Nag on Rajamouli
- Baahubali forces Bollywood’s biggest film to change tactics
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 30-04-2017
- Powerstar surprises Kerala Beauty
Articles that might interest you